Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bridal Make-up – Natacia: April 29, 2012

The last you heard from me, I had done a bridal make-up trial for gorgeous bride, Natacia.  She didn’t want a natural look.  She wanted something that popped and made her stand out.

As I said before, I love a bride that takes a chance.

I always take pictures of my brides after their trial so they can see what they look like on camera.  After some reflection and a slight hair-color change, she decided she wanted more dramatic liner coupled with a bright color on her lids without any shading.  She sent me a couple of pictures.  One is of Angelina Jolie, so I can’t post it since I don’t know where it came from.  The other was of the type of eyeliner she was looking for.


I did her eyes and some concealer before she had her hair done.  In fact, that’s the way I did all of the lovely ladies.  Once hair was done, I sprayed her foundation and finished off her face with contouring and lips.

Here is how gorgeous she looked when all was done…

© Day Spa Central




© Day Spa Central




© Day Spa Central



And the stylists did incredible hair!

© Day Spa Central

Look at those beautiful waves!

I also got the chance to work on four of her bridesmaids.  The first bridesmaid wears glasses and she really wanted her makeup to stand out from behind the lenses and ornate frames

© Day Spa Central

She looked absolutely incredible when we were done and I absolutely loved her updo.


© Day Spa Central


© Day Spa Central

© Day Spa Central

This is one of the bride's sisters.  She really has never worn make-up, but she wanted to go full glam complete with false eyelashes.
 
© Day Spa Central
 Isn’t the jewelry Natacia picked out GORGEOUS!

© Day Spa Central
 More soft and beautiful waves with the hair ornaments Natacia picked out for the girls.

© Day Spa Central

© Day Spa Central
 The next bridesmaid was also the bride's sister.

© Day Spa Central
© Day Spa Central

My pictures don't really do her long, thick beautiful braid justice.

© Day Spa Central

© Day Spa Central

Absolutely stunning!
 
© Day Spa Central
The final bridesmaid had a fair complexion and strawberry blonde hair.

© Day Spa Central

© Day Spa Central

© Day Spa Central

© Day Spa Central
I think she had my favorite updo of the day!


When I was done, these ladies were ready for pictures and partying.  I wish Natacia and Joshua all the best and am honored that I got to be part of their special day.

If you’re interested in my make-up services, you can contact me at info@day-spa-central.com.  I do on-site work in the Northwest Indiana/Chicago area and also work with Salon Trisse in St. John.

No comments:

Post a Comment