Monday, May 7, 2012

Free Samples from Target

On occasion, you’ll see me post about free samples of make-up, skincare and/or haircare on my Facebook page.  Back in March, I posted a link to Target’s Sample Spot where they were giving away a Sample Bag “full of goodies”.

I’m usually pretty skeptical about these things.  I’m not saying that I haven’t gotten a lot of sample/freebies from the links, but it usually isn’t a lot of product and when it comes to skincare, you need to use it for at least a week before you can see if it is going to make any changes to your skin.

Imagine my surprise when I opened my mailbox and found a heavy little box (about the size of a box of checks).  What was inside was this…

© Day Spa Central

I was beyond shocked.  I didn’t even have to pay postage on this little kit!  Here’s what in this adorable, sturdy and colorful little pouch:
  • PANTENE Color Preserve Shine Conditioner – probably about 2-3 uses depending on how long your hair is
  • SIMPLE Cleansing Facial Wipes – I keep facial wipes in my nightstand in case I get in bed forgetting to wash my face first.  I also have gotten a sample of Simple’s face wash and I LOVE it!
  • NIVEA Extended Moisture Daily Lotion – Depending on how much area you want to cover with lotion, you can probably get 3-4 uses out of it.  Also, it’s small enough for me to tote to the gym where I definitely will use it after swimming.
  • L’OREAL Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer – I love trying out primers with samples.  You usually only need a small amount to see how it is going to work with your skin and make-up.
  • NEUTROGENA Visibly Bright Facial Cleanser – Now that I’ve turned 40, I’m a lot more concerned about keeping my skin exfoliated and brightened.  As most of you know, cleansers can be expensive just to try and this lovely little bottle will give you at least 4-5 washes.
Last but not least, Target included a coupon pack for not only the products in the kit, but for several of their other lines as well.

I guess what I’m saying is that you should definitely keep your eye out for these goodies.  I checked back and Target is no longer offering this sample bag, but you can keep checking back to see what they’ve got.

You can also follow Day Spa Central on Facebook and Twitter where I post all the freebies I find.

Here's to great skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment